Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is the purpose of this Blog

Yes, I have started this blog with a definite purpose.

I am one of those technical graduates in Electronics and Communication engineering, who eventhough graduated with high marks, did not have the fundamental concepts strong. It is partly my fault as well as partly my instructors who failed to appreciate me of the beauty of the subject , what each subject is meant for, why one should study that subject etc.

The end result was that quite often in my job, when I have to implement something, I sure need to have a base knowledge about it. When I studied it in a different way the fundamentals seems to be quite easy.

Many a times I have wondered what it would be like if the professionals get their fundamentals right during their college days itself. It will make their life simpler as well as prompt them to pursue higher things in their domain when in a job.

A lot of people in India, after their graducation in any technical discipline migrate to the software industry where their work includes testing using tools, editing programmes, creating multimedia tools etc. I am not saying that these are boring jobs. But by doing this for ages his basic qualification becomes quiet useless. It will be always good if we have strong base on what we have learned.

But unfortunately while on their job they won't have much time in finding out how to get their fundamentals right.

So here I will post about the subjects which I have come across, but only its fundamentals so that the time which I have spent for learning it can be saved by some one else reading these posts.

Afterall knowledge which is not shared is meaningless :)

1 comment:

student said...

Ok what u said is rite? now what r u going to post about